|Acts 1:11||They also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.”|
Jesus will return just like he left!
Jesus confirmed this in his last teachings to His disciples!
(37) “For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.
(38) “For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
(39) and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
(40) “Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
(41) “Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.
(42) “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.
(43) “But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into.
(44) “For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.
Zechariah predicted the first and second coming of Christ
(9) Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout in triumph, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; He is just and endowed with salvation, Humble, and mounted on a donkey, Even on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
(10) I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim And the horse from Jerusalem; And the bow of war will be cut off. And He will speak peace to the nations; And His dominion will be from sea to sea, And from the River to the ends of the earth.
Isaiah spoke of this in 11:1 and the second coming in 11:2-5
(1) Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, And a branch from his roots will bear fruit.
(2) The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him, The spirit of wisdom and understanding, The spirit of counsel and strength, The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.
(3) And He will delight in the fear of the LORD, And He will not judge by what His eyes see, Nor make a decision by what His ears hear;
(4) But with righteousness He will judge the poor, And decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; And He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked.
(5) Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, And faithfulness the belt about His waist.
Isaiah and Christ both spoke to this, 600 years apart.
(1) The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners;
(2) To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
(16) And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read.
(17) And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,
(18) “THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED,
(19) TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD.”
(20) And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him.
(21) And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”
Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior, Messiah will bodily and mightily return to start a 1000 year reign of the kingdom of Heaven on earth. I hope one day very soon.
End Times Prophecy Events – excellent article from Zola Levitt Ministries