Matthew 28:1-10 NASB
(1) Now after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to look at the grave.
(2) And behold, a severe earthquake had occurred, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled away the stone and sat upon it.
(3) And his appearance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow.
(4) The guards shook for fear of him and became like dead men.
(5) The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid; for I know that you are looking for Jesus who has been crucified.
(6) “He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.
(7) “Go quickly and tell His disciples that He has risen from the dead; and behold, He is going ahead of you into Galilee, there you will see Him; behold, I have told you.”
(8) And they left the tomb quickly with fear and great joy and ran to report it to His disciples.
(9) And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.
(10) Then Jesus *said to them, “Do not be afraid; go and take word to My brethren to leave for Galilee, and there they will see Me.”
Matthew 28:17-20 NASB
(17) When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful.
(18) And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
(19) “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
(20) teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”